Spooky Coffee Filter Lollipop Ghosts
Whether you’re a parent, caregiver, or educator, chances are you’ve got some coffee filters lying around. If they’re not already full of coffee, filters are valuable craft supplies and key to these hauntingly cute (and sweet) little ghosts.
What is at the center of a friendly ghost? A lollipop, of course!
What you’ll need
- Lollipops (big, rounded ones)
- White coffee filters
- Tiny rubber bands or twist ties
- Ribbon or twine
- Thick black marker
- Wrap 3 coffee filters over the lollipop and hold them in place with a rubber band or twist-tie.
- Tie a length of ribbon or twine around the ghost’s “neck” to secure everything nicely.
- Use the black marker to draw spooky faces!